Adding multiple creators (or similar)

Hi, I may be missing something obvious, but is there a way to add mulptiple creators to an image? I am cataloguing a project where I would like to be able to add multiple creators (ie two artists) but have them recorded as distinct entities (for when metadata is exported). Is there a way to do this? Other programs often allow comma separated, or similar,for adding multiple authors for example.

Thanks!

1 Like

You’re not missing something obvious. Right now the only way to do it is to add a new metadata field, distinct from any that currently exist in the template (e.g., contributor). You can do that template-wide, or you can add a new field to just the one item you’re working on. This is by no means an ideal solution; we’re working on fixing this problem.

1 Like

Thanks! I would definitely love this as a feature, but the add new field (which I hadn;t discovered) should be a decent workaround at the moment. Thanks again.

1 Like

Just bumping this to say that I think this would be a really helpful feature to have. I am in the process of cataloging tons of photos and I am unsure whether it would be better to tag multiple creators or add a new field… having multiple creators (a la Zotero) would be ideal, I think.