Document interface / metadata bar

Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to modify some aspects of the document interface, mainly the space that the different bars occupy in this view: the metadata/tags bar takes (as a mininimum) between a 1/3 and a 1/4 of my screen (13" macbook) which is often much more than necessary and reduces the available size for the document ; in stacked mode the brightness bar is also a bit big, although it is less of a problem.
I would like to know if there is some preference i missed that would allow to reduce it, or if that is not the case, would it be possible to implement it so that the user can hide more of the metadata bar and have more space for the document ?

The panels currently have a minimum width. I’ll add an issue on GitHub to track the possibility of a way to minimize the panels – we might change the layout in order to allow for tags and this is something that may enable us to minimize the panels too. Let’s see!

Regarding the panel with the brightness and other filters, you can hide that completely via the ‘Edit photo’ toggle in the toolbar.