Errors when I try to export to archive

Hello
I’m trying to export to a zip folder, using the archive plugin, and keep getting this error. When I check the files themselves they are fine, and even allow me export them specificly, but not as the whole project.
I do not understadn what is the error.

{“msg”:“Failed to export items.”,“stack”:“Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, unlink ‘C:\Users\boaz1\AppData\Local\Temp\tropy-archive-BJrnmg\tropy\14.1.52.pdf’”,“system”:“Windows_NT 10.0.19045 (x64)”,“time”:1693903935474,“version”:“1.14.0”}

Thanks!

In order to create the ZIP file the plugin copies all files to a temporary folder. The files are removed again once the ZIP was created. Apparently this fails in your case because the file in question is locked. This could be due to some permission issue. To be clear, the plugin does not delete the original file: it makes a temporary copy and then removes the copy, but I guess that the ‘locked’ status (whatever it is) of the file in question is copied as well.

We’ll check if there’s something we can do about this in the plugin. In the meantime I suspect you might be able to work around this. If you check the original PDF file 14.1.52.pdf is there any reason why this file would be locked?