I’m somewhat ashamed to open yet again a new topic about that issue, which I know is classic and has been addressed several times, but none of the provided solutions worked for me. I’m on Mac and I moved my photos to classify them in a handier way on my USB disk (the photo have always been on this disk as far as I can remember, I only changed their folder path). I tried the sqlite thing but apparently the program is unable to find the project file (which, as you can see, I renamed for what I thought would be a more readable name).
I tried to open a portable project but that doesn’t help: even after rebasing the project the same photos cannot be opened. Here is my project log file. project.log (304.6 KB)
Sorry again, there’s probably something I didn’t understand in the instructions, but I’d be forever grateful if you can take the time to analyze what’s wrong and what I can do to restore the photos in Tropy. Thanks a lot!