I’ve just started using Tropy for transcribing MS photos, and since I’m using many, many photos for one object, I’m trying to create a continuity in my transcription by copy/pasting what I have so far into the notes for the next photo and then adding to it (to solve the ‘no item-level notes feature’ problem). However, I’ve started to notice as my transcript has gotten longer, that bits that I have copy/pasted are mysteriously disappearing on their own (ends of sentences). I even did a test and copied the text in one note and pasted in another note and only half the text that I had copied showed up.
Can someone please fix this bug, because right now it is making me redo tons of work that I have already done, and I might be losing more work without even realising it. Thanks!