Seeing only a ghost of my project

Hi, I’m new to Tropy and accidentally moved the whole Tropy file, and now when I try to open my project I see what looks like a ghost…very pale image of my documents. How do I reclaim my project? Thanks for any help.

Hi, you can just double click on the Tropy file that you accidentally moved or pick it in Tropy with the help of the File > Open dialog in the app menu.

In case you also moved your photos to a new location you might need to consolidate your photos once you have opened the project: Moving photos - Documentation.

Thanks. But when I double clicked on the file I got this error message; any thoughts?

{“msg”:“unhandled error: protocol not supported: c:\Users\seidmanr\OneDrive - Smithsonian Institution\WEJ Research for Exhibit\WEJ Exhibit.tpy”,“stack”:“Error: protocol not supported: c:\Users\seidmanr\OneDrive - Smithsonian Institution\WEJ Research for Exhibit\WEJ Exhibit.tpy\n at Tropy.open (C:\Users\seidmanr\AppData\Local\tropy\app-1.10.0\resources\app.asar\lib\browser\main-df9d6def.js:15457:17)\n at App. (C:\Users\seidmanr\AppData\Local\tropy\app-1.10.0\resources\app.asar\lib\browser\main-df9d6def.js:17101:17)”,“system”:“Windows_NT 10.0.19042 (x64)”,“time”:1634824468155,“version”:“1.10.0”}

This is a bug in version 1.10 on Windows. It will be fixed with the next update. Meanwhile, you can still open the file via the File -> Open dialog or by dragging and dropping the file into the project window.

OK thanks you very much!